Saturday, June 13, 2009

Welcome to my nightmare

Within this dreamscape is a zone of blackness. Dedicated to me. In this tale there are stories of despair, happiness, motherhood, the quest to be alone (and oddly succeeding at it), lonliness, and anger. More optimistic with a dose of realism (strange combo I know).

Get a taste of the reality that is my job: it is gross...and what I do is gross (literally). The day to day grind can be tough and can be extremely cool.

Indulge in my mind....creative mind, the one that is silly and the one that is serious. Controversal at times, but hey it's only my opinion.

We could laugh alittle. Cry a little. Throw our fists in the air and yell a little!

Its for those few who care and those who don't...and I doubt they'll read it. So thanks for caring.

No comments:

Post a Comment