Sweet mommy to a sweet 11 year old. I am also a pro, smart in the ways of blood, tissue and urine. I am a Medical Lab tech and I do play with those things amoung other stuff everyday at work. and I see scary stuff most of you will never want to know about. Alas! I do love it. I have a dark side. I love vampires and blood and black and depressingish music, Phantom of the Opera, midevil goth, horror, dark red roses, zombies, death. Yet I really don't partake in the culture. I just admire it from the other side. I am learning the guitar, spanish and I can touch my toes. I am a homebody but enjoy the occasional night out drinking wine, eating steak, dancing, chillin with my few friends. I love camping, blading, biking, fire pits in the yard. Being outside on warm days. I adore my friends. I miss my family. I miss my sanity. I want to be a pathologist when i grow up. But lets face reality...who wants to grow up??? For now I will work in the lab (this is plan B). Hopefully eventually assisting autopsies. Dead people can't die you know. I am fascinated with the human body to say the least. Once a student....forever a student.
No comments:
Post a Comment