TEN things you want to say to TEN different people right now:
1. I’m Sorry
2. Just listen to me!
3. No
4. We should hang out
5. Help me
6. F-off
7. Put a hat on your baby
8. Do you wanna dance?
9. I miss you
10. ;)
NINE things about yourself:
1. I seem to thrive on change
2. I have to listen to music when I study
3. I love alone time.
4. I pretend I’m 16 again when I am around my teenage siblings
5. My dream future career is as a medical doctor
6. I like to try things at least once, just so I can say I Lived!
7. Always busy but secretly envy those who can sit around and play video games and watch movies all day
8. But when I do indulge in the above, I tend to regret “wasted” time.
9. I have 4 tattoo’s and 6 piercing
EIGHT ways to win your heart:
1. Notice me and take a chance
2. Make me laugh
3. Be a gentleman- open doors, take inititive
4. Adore kids…especially my boy
5. cuddling
6. Conversation that never ends
7. See me for who I am and like it
8. Laugh at my silly jokes.
SEVEN things that cross your mind a lot:
1. What if
2. Past memories
3. My son
4. “I am slowly going crazy, 1,2,3,4,5,6 switch”
5. Medical babble
6. daydreams
7. Whats happening tomorrow, in a week, in a month, this summer, ect.
SIX things you do before you fall asleep:
1. Shower or bath
2. Computer crap
3. reading
4. Listen to music usually classical
5. ummmmm
6. "and mmmm
FIVE people you can't live without.( not in order)
1. My Child
2. My mom
3. My sisters
4. Myself
5. My grandma
FOUR things you're wearing right now.
1. DC sweater
2. Black bra
3. Black capris
4. Socks!
THREE songs that fit your life:
1. Sweet Child of Mine- Guns n Roses
2. Fix You- Coldplay
3. Butterflies and Hurricanes- Muse
TWO things you want to do before you die:
1. Become a doctor
2. See grandchildren
ONE confession:
1. I wish real life consisted of spontaneous song and dance in the middle of the street, like in the movies
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment