Saturday, September 19, 2009
Just a quick note regarding the last one
I was tired. Burned out. exhausted. slightly depressed and lonely at the time I wrote that. I had been awake for nearly 19 hrs at that point. I hope it didn't offend anyone who were unable to offer nor had any idea of what was going on. I had too much pride to ask for help. I figured I could do it all myself and am now admitting that sometimes I can't. Thank you for understanding and for your amazing friendships on a day to day basis.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

awwww, poor kelly! *hugs*
ReplyDeletebeing a mom is sort of a trap though...you're so used to being strong and capable and being able to "fix" everything, and especially when you're a single mom you have to always appear to be strong even when you're not. so then, when you're not, and you really do need help, you've never learned how to ask for it, and everyone still sees you being all strong and capable, that they don't think to ask!
btw, i think you're about the most awesome mom i know.
oh..also, about your entry a few weeks ago, about "those girls"...well they suck. cuz all my friends thought you were totally awesome and were glad to have met you :)
(ps..i know, easier said than done, but next time you need help, try to ask.)
Thank-you a million times. You made my day! *hugs*
ReplyDelete