Looking for a place where we can laugh a little. Play a little. Love some more.
steps forward rather than running back
no, not steps, make it skip or dance ahead. Sing! Sing a Song!
You know, i went and saw the Trans-siberian Orchestra last night with my son, my mom, my sis, my bro and my dad. The laser show was amazing, the fire! the music! the gorgerous guitar player with the long blonde hair (hehe Brad Pitt 1 we called him, which was better suited than his real name..er Angus? yuck), the Fireworks to conclude.....yea defintately paid too little for a show that big esp at 3 hrs long!
Anyway, my mom was smiling. was lusting. was laughing, was singing. and I LOVED seeing her like this! Now to help my dad. He's in a bit of a bi-polar predictiment and although he was enjoying the show, it was a forced smile that emerged. so sad it made me. hopefully he gets what he is needing and becomes his good ol self again. and on that note, hopefully mom keeps up the smiling!!
Blake and I gave a old homeless guy a bag of chips. Told him it was a snack for later. better than change for booze I say. The thing was...he smiled the most genuine thank-ful smile and it warmed me. I hope Blake remembers that smile.

No comments:
Post a Comment