Friday, February 26, 2010

I burnt my toast again!

Maybe I did this to myself. Failed to deal with issues before they could emerge and eat me up. I hide behind my face. I hide behind everything I do (and I do more than I should). I create tainted beauty to avoid something. What am I trying to prove? Why do I make mistakes? Act on impulse? Fail to see the light? I lead a life of lonliness yet fail to feel lonely. This is a dark place. and I'm scared. But I just want to be left alone. getting by is what I do best.

My current Playlist:

Hurt- NIN
High and Dry- Radiohead
Mad World- Gary Jules
Danger- Keep away- Slipknot
Something I can never have- NIN
Everyday is exactly the same- NIN
Blackout- Muse
We Never Change- Coldplay
Hate this and I'll Love you- Muse
My Immortal- Evanescence
Simple Kind of Life- No Doubt
Clumsy- OLP
Paranoid Android- Radiohead
Time to Say Goodbye- Sarah Brightman and Andrea Bocceli
Comfortably Numb- Pink Floyd
Patience- Guns and Roses
Uninvited- Alanis Morissette
Forget It- Breaking Benjamin
Ruled by Secrecy- Muse
Details in the Fabric- Jason Mraz

No comments:

Post a Comment