Wednesday, December 16, 2009

some things are meant to be private

I wonder why people, especially teens, choose to express all their personal thoughts via status updates on facebook? hmmm I mean, I used to always use song quotes as my MSN name, ect but that's different. I don't mind when people indicate that they hate the weather (well a tad repetative, we are all aware of the nastiness outside, Oh Canada!), or that their kid did something cool, or had a bad day or just ate roast beast or whatever. Fine. It's when they break up, fight with, whine to or ask friends/boy>girlfriends why they did whatever it is they did. For everyone to see.....do our teens lack that much interpersonal relationship skills? yes, yes they do. And I blame it on the parents for not teaching their youth the values of a phone call, in person conversation or how to mind their own business (or not share so much of it). Maybe the educators have not clued into the crisis that is the internet and communication. Time to create a new course beyond CALM.

btw wtf is FML? so lame. lol f-fml. rotfl. yea i fail at that stuff. it takes me 10 mins to write a damn text. it's called being punctual and professional and a total nerd.

No comments:

Post a Comment